Coviu is Australia’s leading telehealth software company and a spinout of CSIRO’s Data61, offering a video consultation software to healthcare businesses. Coviu’s platform makes it easy for healthcare providers to offer their services directly to patients via video consultation.
Are you managing multiple payment systems, including an EFTPOS terminal, manually entering details every time you raise a Medicare, DVA or icare claim for a client?
The Coviu and Tyro Health online integration means data is shared seamlessly and securely between Tyro Health online and Coviu to remove manual data entry and help you get paid faster.
Connect Tyro Health online with Coviu and access the following claims and payment features directly from within your PMS:
- Check Medicare, DVA and icare NSW account details and eligibility
- Medicare (both Bulk Bill and Patient Claims) and DVA claims
- Private Health Insurance (PHI) Claims via Tyro HealthPoint Digital. A range of health funds are supported including Medibank, ahm, nib, Bupa and GMHBA. View a full list of eligible health funds here
- icare NSW Workers Insurance claims
- Simpler telehealth payments via shareable Payment Links which can be sent via SMS; or Visa and MasterCard® payments can be processed over the phone, in person, or situations where the cardholder is not in front of you
Flexibility for your healthcare business
With us, you’re never locked in and you’ll never have to worry about any hidden fees or charges.
No lock-in contract
Enjoy freedom with no long term commitments.
No cancel/break fees
Avoid any nasty surprises if you decide to leave us.
No joining fee
Signing up is easy and free.