Tyro Health Bundle
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern Bundle Pricing (“Benefits”) provided by Tyro Health Pty Ltd (ABN 21 615 345 536) (“Tyro Health”), including where you must satisfy Eligibility Criteria (“Eligibility Criteria”) to redeem discounted rates and where no alternative terms and conditions apply.
These Terms and Conditions are effective from 19 July 2023 and will continue until terminated by Tyro Health in its sole discretion.
Unless otherwise defined, capitalised terms in these Terms and Conditions have the meaning given to them in the Tyro Health User Terms – Service Providers and the Tyro EFTPOS Banking Terms and Conditions.
- ‘You’ and ‘Your’ means the Service Provider who owns a Registered Business licensed to access and use Tyro Health Online via an Approved Account.
- ‘Tyro Health Online’ refers to the Tyro Health Service (as defined in the Tyro Health User Terms – Service providers).
- ‘Location’ refers to sites you operate as a Service Provider.
- ‘Registered Business’ means the business licensed to access and use Tyro Health Online via an Approved Account.
- Tyro Health may apply discounted rates which entitle you to receive Benefits.
- You will receive Benefits from Tyro Health if you satisfy the Eligibility Criteria of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Benefits are not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless explicitly specified in the applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Tyro Health reserves the right to modify, cancel or revoke the Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
- Your use of the Benefits constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- You are entitled to receive Benefits for the entire month that you meet the Eligibility Criteria, and the Benefits will be shown on your next monthly invoice. For example, if you meet the Eligibility Criteria on the last day of a billing month, you will receive these Benefits for the entire month in your next payment cycle invoice.
- Benefits expire on the date when you no longer meet the Eligibility Criteria. For example, if, on the last day of a billing month, you disconnect your Tyro EFTPOS terminal at a Location for your Registered Business, you will no longer meet the Eligibility Criteria and accordingly you will not receive the Benefits in your next month’s invoice.
- The value of the Benefits is non-transferrable and may not be resold or exchanged.
- To receive the Benefits, the following Eligibility Criteria must be met:
- You must be an approved Tyro EFTPOS banking merchant; and
- You must have at least one (1) Tyro EFTPOS terminal at a Location connected to your Registered Business at www.tyrohealth.medipass.io.
- Provided the Eligibility Criteria are met, the Benefits are only available for one (1) Tyro EFTPOS terminal at the Location connected to your Registered Business.
- You will not be eligible to receive the Benefits if your Tyro EFTPOS terminal is not connected to a Location connected with your Registered Business.
- You will not be able receive these Benefits if you no longer satisfy the Eligibility Criteria or Tyro Health withdraws the Benefits.
- Businesses that connect a Tyro EFTPOS terminal to Tyro Health Online will receive the Benefits noted in the table below.
- Benefits are subject to the exclusions noted in the table below.
- Benefits will apply to all Transactions processed via Tyro Health Online at www.tyrohealth.medipass.io and Transactions processed via integrated software vendor systems.
|Exclusions to Benefits
|Tyro Health Online Paid Claims
|The fees incurred are reduced to $0.00 per claim.
|Tyro Health Online Payments
|The fees incurred are reduced to:
Once the Eligibility Criteria is met Benefits will automatically apply after the Tyro EFTPOS terminal pairing process with Tyro Health Online has been completed.